Sunday, May 7, 2017

My Favorite Shows on Netflix

When I'm not doing homework, sleeping, playing sports, or eating I'm watching TV. I absolutely love TV.  Now let me tell you, Netflix has some phenomenal shows. I think I'd say I watch almost every show on Netflix. Such as Glee, Pretty Little Liars, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Daredevil, Shameless, Stranger Things, 13 Reasons Why, The Office, Jane The Virgin, Greys Anatomy and A LOT more. However my favorite show of all time isn't on Netflix and I think my favorite show would be Teen Wolf. It's not a popular show but personally I think it's underrated. Over the weekends if I'm not doing anything I binge watch my shows they're always so interesting to me. I know it's probably really unhealthy but I can't help it TV is just really interesting to me. Eventually I'll have to stop because I'll grow older and have a bunch of responsibilities but for now I'm enjoying my free time and I don't take and second for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment