Friday, May 26, 2017

Gratitude For My Teachers

In all my years of being at Heritage Middle School, I would want to write a gratitude post for my teachers.
My ELA Teachers 6th-8th Grade
To Ms.Cap, Ms.Raguso, and Ms.Belkov, Thank you for always making sure that you have the best interest at heart to teach me and the rest of your students. Thank You for correcting me with all grammar errors I've made and for always helping me get started on a project when I got stuck. I will take all the corrections you've ever given me to make my writing better. I appreciate everything you've done for me so thank you.

My Math Teachers 6th-8th Grade
To Mr.Lopez, Ms.Lipke and Mr.Jaworsky. I'm not going to lie math was always my worst subject. I hated it because I was never good at it. However I do know one thing for sure, whenever I felt like giving up you always were there to help me back up. Every obstacle I had you never gave up on me and always believed that I could do better. I'm not saying I'm a genius like Albert Einstein at math but I do know that I've made a huge improvement thanks to you guys. You helped me persevere and I'll never forget you for that, Thank You.

My Social Studies Teachers 6th-8th Grade
To Mr.Richards, Ms.Gardner, and Ms.Raguso. Social Studies was never my biggest interest. I never really liked learning about things that happened in the past. However with the teachers I had I knew that what I was learning was important. Every assignment you gave me I knew it would eventually somehow help me in the future and I;m truly grateful for that. Thank You for always wanting to teach me about social studies.

My Science Teachers 6th-8th Grade
To Mr.Larson and Mrs.Letizia
I've always like science, I was usually always good at it. Through every test and every sheet of homework I always knew I'd be learning something new. Thank You for making science fun and not just be in a boring classroom all day, you actually made kids engage into what they were learning. Thank You for always having the patience when classmates interrupted. I don't plan on having a career in science one day but I do know that what you taught me was important so Thank You.

My Exploratory Teachers 6th-8th Grade
To Mrs.Rodriguez, Mrs.Guel , and Ms.Suarez.  I loved every single class I had with you. Even though I didn't have you for the whole year I still enjoyed your classes everyday. I know Art, Italian, and Social Justice aren't official classes they all still meant a lot to me. Thank You for always keeping the class positive and never bringing us down.

My Gym Teachers 6th-8th Grade
To Mr.Miller, Mr.Calkins, and Ms. Sabatino.  Thank You for always making gym so fun every day. Thank You for always dealing with me when I wouldn't follow the rules and sit in my "squad line". I truly loved gym and I'm really gonna miss this class. I'll never forget you guys.

My Coaches 6th-8th Grade
To Mr.Dellacroce, Ms. Oconner, Ms. Sabatino and Mrs. Dowdle
Thank You for always believing in me through every basketball and every volleyball moment I had. You always brought positivism to each and every game even if we were loosing. Thank You for teaching me how to work hard to get better. I especially thank you for never giving up on me. Through every mistake I made you always cheered me up and reminded me that one mistake doesn't define what player I am. Thank You all so much.

To Mr. Miley, Mr. Norwich, Mrs.Larson and Ms.Suarez.
Even though you guys weren't my official teachers (except Ms.Suarez) I still wanted to thank you. You guys were always there for me when I needed you. Through every tear I shed you always taught me that it's okay to mess up once in a while, I'm not perfect. Thank You for always checking up on me and making every single one of my days better. I don't think I could ever thank you enough for not only helping me as a student but helping me emotionally as well.

I will truly miss every single one of my teachers but I promise I'll come back and visit. :)


1 comment:

  1. Luisa,

    This is so beautifully written! Thank you for being such an awesome young lady and student. You will be so missed. Please make sure you come back and visit.:)

    Sincerely,

    Mrs. Larson

    ReplyDelete