Sunday, May 7, 2017

Giving People Hope

Ever since I was young my mother always told me that I was a kind hearted person. I knew that I've always wanted to help people I just never knew how or where to start. However I do know that sometimes people just need that one person to help them back up after life has knocked them down. So here goes to anyone who ever reads this I hope it helps.     You are an important person, your life will always matter. You are strong and independent, every time something happens to you whether it's good or bad, it makes you stronger. You are beautiful, you make peoples days just by simply smiling at them. You have a voice so get up and fight for what you believe in. You will never be inadequate you will always be good enough for anything that you do. If you have no one that believes in you I will be that person. I don't care if you're a stranger I have faith that you can do whatever you want to do as long as you set your mind to it. My goal is to give whoever is reading this hope. Hope that you can persevere through any tough challenge you face. I need you to know that even on your worst days it does not define who you are. If you're going through hell keep going because it always important to know that you tried your absolute best to conquer what you tried to accomplish. I am a stranger to you but I hope that this helped just a little through whatever it is you might be facing in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment