Friday, May 26, 2017

End Of 8th Grade Reflection

It is my last year at middle school and I'm really going to miss this place. This is where I grew up, found all my friends, and learned the most valuable lessons. It's been three years and I wish I could stay here longer. :( I know I have to but I don't wanna go to high school. It's a big change that I'm not sure I'm ready for. I'm going to miss the people, the teachers, and beneficial classes that meant so much to me. Being here for so long it's hard to imagine myself being anywhere else. After this it's all over, everybody goes their own ways to different high schools. I know I wasn't the closest with EVERYONE at this school but I'm still going to miss them so much. I know I have to move on eventually but it just takes time for me. I'm going to be crying my eyes out when graduation comes but I know for sure I'll come back to visit. I'll miss every detail of this school, I'll never forget my middle school experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment