Sunday, May 7, 2017

Flipped

The book I read was called Flipped. This book is by Wendelin Van Draaned and it's Fiction. This book is about a boy named Bryce Loski and a girl named Julianna (Juli) Baker. Bryce had just moved in across the street from Juli. When Byrce first met Juli he ran but when Juli first met Byrce she fell in love. Bryce never really liked Juli, he'd always try to avoid her and make the least possible conversations with her. Juli always felt differently about that, she was in love with him. She'd always talk to him and be near him at all possible times. However in 8th grade their perspectives change. Bryce starts to realize that he actually does like Juli back and perseveres to try and win her back but unfortunately he's to late. Juli starts to realize what a jerk Bryce has been to her for the past six years and she realizes that she's through with Byrce Loski. Now it's up to them to see if they will end up together or not.

Personally I loved this book and I wish I would've read it sooner. I loved seeing both sides of the story because every chapter it switches off between Bryce and Juli. It was a really adorable love story and it's not like one of those cliche love stories this one is different. I really enjoyed seeing how badly Bryce was willing to go to win Juli back. I've always known that this was a popular book but I never really bothered to read it until now. There's was also a movie made based on the book and I recently watched it once I finished reading the book. The movie was amazing, I loved it even though it missed out on some parts I loved seeing the book on an actual movie screen. If you ever get the chance to watch or read the movie I really hope you do.
   

Here's the link to the movie trailer 

No comments:

Post a Comment